Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jacob+Charli: Wedding


A couple of weeks ago, we had the pleasure of shooting this awesome wedding for these two even more awesome people. The wedding was gorgeous! The details pulled everything together perfectly and everyone looked fantastic! Charli and Jacob are down-to-earth, kind, fun people... the kind of people the world needs a little more of.

Charli's mom is a photographer so she did all the formal portraits, etc... we basically just showed up to document the day! Talk about a breeze. Everyone was so laid back that everything flowed smoothly. Plus, I don't get to be just a photojournalist very often, so it was fun! Here's a few of everyone getting ready.



So happy! I love it.


The exquisite dress, perfect for a winter wedding.


The girls were lookin' good. PS: I love fun bridal parties! =)




So pretty. Don't hate her.


The groom and his brother hanging out before the ceremony.


About to walk down the aisle...


By the way, the vows were super sweet.




Oh yeah, he loves her.




This picture cracks me up. Every time I see it, I smile. In my opinion the organ player just makes this shot. Hey, he wanted to see what was going on too. I love how we get home from a shoot and see things in the pictures we didn't know were there because we were 'in the zone'. It's fun.








Mr. and Mrs. off to the reception. More pictures of that to come soon!

No comments: