Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Coffee Break


On New Years Eve I met up with Kayla and her adorable little munchkin to get some quick 3-month (I absolutely can't believe she's this old already) shots. We went to a local coffee shop (even though we don't drink coffee) because I've been wanting to shoot there for quite a while. It was fun hanging out, eating some yummy pumpkin bread and taking pictures of my favorite model in a new setting.

Speaking of best buds, I went with mine last night to see 'Bride Wars'... loved it.

Back to the pictures:

Here she is smilin' at mom.




How can you not love a face like this? There's just no way not to.


A favorite. She looks so deep in thought here. "Hmm, what should I wear to my new years eve soiree tonight? OH! I know! I'll wear the cute outfit my awesome Auntie Alisha got me for Christmas. She's got such good taste." =)


With mom on girls day out.! (in the cute outfit I got her for Christmas)


I could not resist these boots.




Another fav. I just love this girl. Isn't she the cutest? She had a blast sliding all over that couch. Or maybe I just had a blast watching her.


All bundled up...




Had fun with you girls all day! Thanks for humoring me once again! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment! LOVE your pics. Great work! Where are you guys located?