Monday, November 3, 2008

Hunter:Senior


Recently we shot a very different kind of senior session and it was awesome! Hunter is such a cool guy and to top it off... he rides bulls. Are you kidding me? No... I'm very serious.

We started out doing the somewhat-normal kind of stuff we usually do:




There's the smile. He's really wanting to laugh at my nerdiness but is trying to be polite! =)








Then we tossed in a horse just for kicks and giggles. Here's Hunter with Buck and a very special old family hat.




Everybody needs some good sun flare luvin'... even a cowboy.


I think this is my favorite. I think.


Here's when things started to get a little crazy.Yes, it's a little blurry but we wanted to post it anyway. No way in the world you could EVER get me on one of these. EVER.




Hunter modeling for the "riding wear" portion of the pageant.


You can see me in action in the upper right hand corner.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about action shots!