Sunday, November 9, 2008

Booked


Hey there blog buddies! I wanted to let you know three very important things.

#1: We're still alive and kickin'. =) It's been a few days since our last post but never fear, we have some great things coming your way real soon. First up will be some photos of an awesome family we had the privilege of hanging out with last weekend. Then, we have a ton of fun sessions planned over the next week or two. Can't wait for those!

#2: There is only 45 days 'til Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. LOVE IT! I can't wait for the day after Thanksgiving so I can put up our cute little-bitty, kinda homely tree and crank up the Christmas tunes. I'm doing my happy dance right now I'm so excited. I'm also looking forward to buying new wrapping paper. I LOVE to pick out new wrapping paper with matching bows, name stickers and just about any other fun doodad I can find to tack on the presents. I'm pretty sure Dac despises this quality in me (especially when we have paper left over from last year...and maybe the year before) but I just can't help it.

#3: We are 100% booked for the remainder of 2008. This past year (especially these past few months) have been an exciting whirlwind of fun. We love taking pictures but even more, we love the great people we've been blessed to take pictures of. Thanks so much for choosing us to be your photographer and for helping us do what we love. With that being said, we are SUPER excited to see what next year has in store, and are booking sessions now... so come on, join the cool club!!! =)

Talk to you real soon-like.

No comments: