Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Could Just Scream


I've had this vision for months now. The vision of my perky, spunky, funny, adorable, smiling, full-o-character pug wrapped in a colorful scarf, and gracing the front of our Christmas card. It was to be cute and fun and a little something different.

"HA!"

Go ahead dog... laugh in the face of my dreams.



Instead, we got this: Peety being a complete bonky head and having NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to do with pictures. He would look at us and 'smile' then the second we put the camera up, he would slowly turn his head to the side (completely on purpose). To top it all off, it was almost dark, furrreezing, wet, snowy and of course, you guessed it, Peety was stinky from trotting through all of it.

UGH! I could have just screamed. So guess what... no fabulous Christmas card after all. And no awesome Peety post to share either. Cranky dog.... sheesh!

2 comments:

terese said...

Be nice to my Granddog....it is a cute picture..

Julie Brooks said...

Ah I love that picture of Peety! And all your pictures! They look great girl! I hope I get to see you soon! It has been WAY to long!!!!