Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some Superhero Good Times


I had been shooting e-mails back and forth to Lindsey for a couple months prior to this session, so when it came time to actually meet, I felt like we'd been known each other for years! I love it when that happens. I can't say enough how awesome these guys are. We felt completely at ease and had a blast capturing what their life is like right now. As you can see, it's fun, funny and full of love.

I think this little man wins the "funniest 3-year old I know" award. Here he is doing important work out at the farm.




Even though he was VERY busy, he was kind enough to humor me and look at the camera!


Enter Bella...


One of many superhero moves we were lucky enough to witness that day! I think he was taking off to save the world...yet again.


Total cuteness.


Ah!




Told you. Awesome, full of love family.


I think this was definitely Dac's favorite and is right up there on mine. This kid has moves.




Love this! "Do you have tickets?" "Tickets to what?" "Tickets to the GUN SHOW!"


At the end of this session we were all smiles. We talked about how blessed we've been to meet such GREAT people that we love to work with. It's pretty amazing. We still can't get over that we can actually get paid to hang out with fun people our age! Are you kidding me? Sweet!

1 comment:

NuNu said...

Love LOVE love LOVE love all of these! You captured our son perfectly and we can't thank you enough!