Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tu-Tu Terrific


Prepared to be stunned by all this cuteness overload. I mean it... this girl is ADORABLE.

I first met this little love bug (and her momma, Cori) at a self-defense class last spring when she was just a little bitty thing. While we're on the topic of self-defense classes.... go to one! Seriously. They're way fun and I learned some killer moves. Watch out! =)

Anyway, this awesome family now goes to our church and we've had the major privilege of watching her in the nursery. She is growing up so fast. For the longest time she wouldn't even get off my lap but within a couple weeks time, she was pulling all the toys off the shelf and 'socializing' with all the other babies. She turns 1 next month and we are so thrilled we got to do this session.



Favorite #1: How could it not be?


Aren't they fun?! We think so.








Favorite #2: She is just such a sweet, happy baby. AND she dresses cute too. =)


The tutu Cori made!




Those eyes...that smile...


Love the teefeses. =)

2 comments:

terese said...

I love the one in the leaves..the vest is awesome..

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE them!! :) Thank you guys so much! They are better than I ever could have expected!!