Friday, October 24, 2008

Justin-Senior


Dac and I love to shoot seniors! It's funny because when we started thinking about doing photography as more than a hobby, I think we were both pretty against it. But... after all the cool seniors we've had the opportunity to meet and photograph... we're sold! This guy is no exception. Justin - thanks for having us do your photos. We had a great time! Have a fun rest of the year and good luck next year!

First, off to downtown for some alley luvin'.






Then to the golf course... Justin is a Bulldog Golfer. I know nothing about golf... but he sure acted like he knew what he was doing... and he looked good doing it... so I'm sure he's awesome. =) I think this was actually my first time to set foot on a golf course.














Towards the end, Justin's sister Jessica hopped in for a few "Christmas card classics." =)




Oh yeah, he plays soccer too.






The End. Well, what do you think? Stay tuned for tons more pictures coming soon!

No comments: